Transform the supply chain into a “living organism” able to proactively adapt and respond to diverse requirements of the customers, through selected capabilitites delivered by people.
• Initially: Accenture, 3 years. Applying the fundamentals of Supply Chain agility to various industries, mainly FMCG and Downstream Oil and Gaz. (Based in Australia, then Singapore)
• Then: Michelin Asia, 7 years: Regional Supply Chain Director ASIA. Contributing to the company growth as a regional board member, while building the regional Supply Chain structure and making fairly major changes at local levels (mainly in China). Based in Japan.
• Then: Johnson and Johnson Consumers (7 years): Establishing and re-structuring the supply chain in Japan, building the foundations of JnJ Vietnam (both with PL responsibility). Finally charge of External Manufacturing (CMO) for Asia. Based in Singapore.
- Actually: in charge of Asia, Middle East, Latam Supply Chains at Mundipharma. Pharma and Consumer products. Very dynamic and fast growing environment.
Involvement in the Supply Chain community:
- American Chamber of Commerce Singapore. Supply Chain Committee.
- French Chamber of Commerce Singapore. Supply Chain Committee
- Supply Chain Asia. Transportation and Logistic committee. Knowledge sharing.
- Manchester Business School. Conferences / debates for alumni in Singapore.
- Occasional speaker in forums and conferences:
-> "Transforming Procurement" August 2013, Singapore.
-> "Vietnam Supply Chain Congress" October 2013, Ho Chi Minh. http://vietnamsupplychain.com/en/learn/events/view/vietnam-supply-chain-congress-2013-source-make-del/346
-> "Supply Chain Management Conference", November 2013, Yangon, Myanmar,
-> Bio-Pharme Cold Chain Summit, Beijing, March 2014.
-> Bio-Pharma Asia Convention 2014. SIngapore. March 2014.
Directeur supply chain
JOHNSON AND JOHNSON , Ho chi minh
University of Manchester - Risk analysis
1996 à 1998
Manchester Business School is a 1.5 year MBA, focusing the teaching method experience on the concept of "learning-by-doing", alternating live client projects with global study opportunities and the flexibility to customize the MBA in the second year based on personal interest.